Megan asked me to post something here for all to see so I am...I love her a lot. She doesn't understand how to blog yet..
Megan Tabatha Alissia Pait:
say this please
i love you and i know that you do
ill be there for you as you for me
and with love we will overcome the hard parts
and ill love you ever step of the way
ok
love you
i mean every word
darlin
And I love her...
...to there.
And I love her...
...to there.

Awww...And I thought Cameron and I had cornered the cute market!
ReplyDeleteMay the Lady bless your path together, that you may always know the joy of independence within the beauty of a relationship; that you always know that you are blessed because you love; that you always love because you are blessed.
No...it's a big marketplace. Lot's of cuteness to go around.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the blessing. I receive it with open arms and an open heart.
I love Megan for many reasons, not the least being that she is just like me, in love, in spirit,...and in body.
You ever wonder why your life goes as it is why the sky blackens and as last ray of light goes a silver linging pullls you up and out and rasies you to new hieghts thats what my darling Alillia {ait did to me Not only did she save my life but she brought and showed me what true love is many in there life time dont really know what true love is I didnt know but I sure do Now my heart aches when shes not on line i cant think about nothing but her and no its not infactuation I love Alissia with all my heart body and soul with all my Love Megan Tabatha Alissia Pait
ReplyDeletexxxxooooxxxx
*Sigh*
ReplyDeleteI can't say enough about this person, this woman that I love. Finding a soul mate is rare.....And the circumstances involved make it even rarer. She is the one I think of as the morning light peers through the curtains in the morning to wake me, and the last person I think of as I drift into Morpheus' arms.
My only regret is not allowing my self to be, and discovering her 30+ years ago. I plan on enjoying those I have left with her. Share the pain and the joy...the love and the sorrow...And end everyday in her arms until one of no longer is.
Blessed be.
I think that amitting to your self is the hardest part of coming out so many questions why havent i did this before so many regrets why didnt it happen before why did i wait so long? etc. ....etc.
ReplyDeletethan the reality of what will world think of me my Gods you feel so alone i eeven contiplated not living no more taking my life
the truth is know i havent a life as i was before imet Alissa, i only feel pain and suffering , no one to talk to about my inside last time i tried to do so iwas 11 and my father tooka belt to me and beat me so bad my welts had welts, iwas put into aliving hell at scoool and my world asa child was surpressed i had my mom and dad split up over me and my mother went off deep end well than my sister and i had to work at young age to survive, i worked hard all my life ut never adjusted as my inside never matched my out side always fighting my feeling a prisoner inside my own body
i hated my out side as it is un able to escape, till one day i was playing Sl trying to find some quailty of love sure itwasa facade when i first meet Alissia then aftera week or so Alissia told me that she was as she really is
my Gods i related to this so much and more we chated and played i fell deeper in love not beeeing as strong as her i took alot longer to admit iwas same in fear of loosing Alissa the love of my life
I didnt know how to say the truth and so i waited and waited fianlly i couldnt lie to alissa about me no more and blurted it out Alissia was really hurt
as her life was in termole and still is mine is far worse than hers in my presanet state
but.. i seached my heart my body and soul and asked my self what am I? i am in love with Alissa Pait i talked for hrs with her chatting spilling out all that happened beening completly honest with her i swaer never to lie and be open with her
you see trust must be earned its something you just dont get for free as we opened up we both are andcarefully we built traust our love grown a thousand fold and i will God willing marry that women .. Gods i love her so much and as soonas i can ill be in her arms till day i die you see that Alissa has saved my life in many ways qand no one really knows how special she really is but me so tis is why i am explaining that this is how lucky i am to be engaged to her
please i know i ramble on and am bias but Ali Is a blessing in all ways on so many lvls
i wouldnt havea life it itwasnt for her i would like all your coments on us as two trans women that are also lesbian sharing our life asa family i relised that typing here allows me to move forward and get imput from honest caring people i dont know if you all relise the differnace it makes to have some onesuport you in such dark and wonderful times its both to me and Alissa thanks for your Time Megan Tabatha Alissa Pait
I almost forgot Thank you for the blessing and I and Alissa wish you one back *smiles*
ReplyDeleteI sorry my education isntas hi as Ali's and i blurt out my feeling i just learned to Blog and thats an Amazing thing by its self
...
any ways I reallywanted to thank every one so far and Alissa is pestered by my daily flutations of his and lows daily Gods shes more amzamzing each day i truley cant stress how wonderful of a woman she really is
Dream weaver thank you for your kindness and insite it helps me understand a bit more i dont want to jam the blog ways if thats the correct terminogy for it so all i can say is thank you and Alissa I love you with all my heart Love and kisses Meg's
the post is limited to so many charters stops us from rambling a good thing i guess
ReplyDeletei come to ask a question what exactly is a transperson? reason being i feel itsa lable away of identifying some one can you out there help me understand this ?
ReplyDeletethanks ever so much im looking for reason bhind the thought i lnow what i amand thats a leabian inside of a males body on the outside. I want the out side to match my inside. that is a transwoman but what if it stays as it is than im what ? i dont want it to stay its wrong this way so i strive to become likea biological woman i hope and pary that it goes somewhat smooth but i sure it will hurt somewheres along the line ive learned change always hurts someshow but stayingas i am isntan option I choose to be the real me
for i cant live with my self this way no longer its time to move on or die
I choose to move on
Megan Tabatha Alissa Pait